Contact us to remodel, renovation, room addition, ground up construction, design build, hillside construction, kitchen remodel, bath remodel, second and third stories
Difficult additions including building under an existing hillside homes to either add square footage or fix a foundation
Foundation and repairs, house raising, lifting and leveling, jacking, stilting, shoring, caissons, retaining walls, tie backs, waterproofing, foundation retrofits,
Water intrusion and repair specialist
We also offer documented repairs for construction litigation. This can include any plans, engineering or city permits. Starting with well documented photos and video before and during the careful removal and demolition stage documenting problems found with trades and applications.
If you would like to know what your building permit fee will be the link below has a calculator that helps you figure out what costs will be for your permit.
Projects the City does not require permits for:
- Interior painting, wallpapering, tiling, carpeting, or other finish work that does not involve electrical, mechanical, or plumbing. Exterior painting may require a permit.
- Walls and fences less than 30 inches in height measured from the top of footings, unless they are located within 3 feet of the property line or the public right-of-way.
- Retaining walls less than 30 inches in height, unless they are located within 3 feet of the property line or the public right-of-way, or if they will support a surcharge, or if they will contain flammable liquids.
- Swingsets and other unenclosed recreational equipment provided the structure does not cover more than 120 square feet and is less than 12 feet above the ground.
- Minor repairs to plumbing, mechanical, and electrical systems.